- Rolled bathroom tissue for use in residential, office, commercial, and other facilities.
- Embossed white tissue has two plies for strength and absorbency
- Roll contains 550 perforated sheets that measure 4 x 4.05 inches (W x L)
- Contains 100% recycled paper with a minimum of 20% pre-consumer waste paper
- Complies with EPA CPG and EPA standards for recycled fiber content
Georgia-Pacific Envision 19880/01 rolled bathroom tissue is embossed white tissue paper with two plies for strength and absorbency and is suitable for use in residential, office, commercial, and other bathrooms. The tissue roll contains 550 perforated sheets of tissue that measure 4 x 4.05 inches (W x L). (W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; L is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The roll has a diameter of 4.75″ and a 1.625″ core. The tissue is made of 100% recycled paper that contains a minimum of 20% pre-consumer waste paper. This rolled bathroom tissue is manufactured to comply with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) comprehensive procurement guidelines (CPG) and EPA standards for recycled fiber content, and is safe for use with many sewer and septic systems.
Georgia-Pacific manufactures tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products, and paper-related chemicals. The company, founded in 1927, is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.